Phytronix had a great experience at ASMS 2022 in Minneapolis this year. We are glad to have seen our usual contacts and some new faces during that week, and are impressed by the amount of people that were there after this long pandemic. Some highlights:
- The quantity, and quality, of people that were on-site was phenomenal.
- Alot of people coming to our booth asked if the Luxon Ion Source can move on its own around the lab: it can’t, but it would be awesome!
- We had great interactions with our existing clients. We loved seeing you!
- So many tasty afternoon snacks (miam, nachos!).
- The conversations we had on high-throughput screening in toxicology with amazing people from all around the world.
- We had so much fun in the hospitality suites (check out the pictures below for silliness).
We can’t wait for next year to show you our new applications! If you missed ASMS, below you will find some pictures of the event and the applications notes or posters related to what we presented during the week.
Select the documents and fill out the form to access the files. The download links will appear after a few seconds.
Follow us on LinkedIn for live updates during conferences or tradeshows.